senior automation tester in java for a retail company
We’re looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in Java with 9+ years of experience as Automation Engineer/SDET, and a strong understanding of XML Path Language to join our team.
The customer is a Canadian retail company that operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure, and housewares sectors. It is a family of businesses that includes a retail segment, a financial services division, and CT REIT.
- Test automation, execution and maintenance
- Analysis of results and identification of bottle necks
- Analysis of requirements
- Bug reporting and verification
- 9+ years of experience as Automation Engineer/SDET
- Good understanding and experience in Java programming language, Java 8 features
- Strong understanding of XML Path Language, Page Object pattern
- Good understanding of BDD / TDD / ATDD methodologies
- Experience in automation framework Cucumber + SpringBoot
- Experience in REST testing
- Experience of work with Git, BitBucket
- Experience of work with Maven and Gradle build tools
- Experience with Jenkins (Shared Libraries), Sonar
- Ability to setup and maintain jobs using CI
- Ability to write and maintain SQL queries
- Ability to write and maintain Groovy scripts
- Agile practices experience (Scrum/Kanban)
- Good communication skills
- At least Intermediate English (B1+)
- Experience in automation framework JBehave + Thucydides/Serenity is a plus
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.