senior automation tester in java for an it healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in Java with 3+ years of overall experience in the execution and control of all aspects of testing to join our team.
Our client is an American company that provides a single and secure Healthcare IT and Health Optimization Platform to deliver solutions. The platform is single, secure, and includes a massive consumer database, machine learning and multi-channel engagement that drives and accounts for targeted actions.
- Writing Test strategies, test plans and test cases for Healthcare projects
- Writing automation scripts for existing automation framework
- Support new and existing testing processes, ensures team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Able to generate test data as required for project testing
- Understands key daily reporting elements needed for stakeholders and partners
- Report testing progress to QA Manager against planned activities and schedule
- 3+ years of overall experience in the execution and control of all aspects of testing
- Expert in creating test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Must have knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of test and tool development methodology
- Scrum experience (SAFe)
- Knowledge of any programming language
- Ability to effectively articulate technical task and solutions
- Experience in quality assurance and automation frameworks and automated tests
- Other tools such as API, any knowledge on automation tools such as Java/Ruby and Scripting with Cucumber
- Hands-on experience in setting up automated testing as part of continuous integration (CI) build environments using Jenkins (preferred) or a comparable solution
- Experience with Rally and Confluence
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- BS degree in Computer Science
- Healthcare experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.