senior automation tester in java for stock exchange and financial information company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in Java for the stock exchange and financial information company for our team.
The customer is utilizing state-of-the-art language processing technology to analyze, connect and drive value from the largest information assets in the world.
If you’re thinking of joining us there are a few things you should know. We’re looking for the very best people in the world. Whatever your specialty is we’re going to ask you to go above and beyond the bounds of your job. We want team members who are willing to take on enormous challenges and bring energy, knowledge and flexibility to their work. We want passion and excellence.
In return we’ll provide you with exceptional challenges and growth opportunities. You’ll work with a team of similarly exceptional people in a great facility with a strong team environment.
- Key Java Automation QA
- 3+ years of experience in implementing and/or maintaining automated tests in Java
- Experience with git, Jenkins, Artifactory tools
- Experience in testing directly against HTTP-based restful web services
- Understanding the tools of the trade; e.g. Selenium, Selenium Grid, Mocha, and JUnit/Jest
- Experience in working with large micro-services oriented systems – an advantage
- Strong team player, experience in working in Sprints (Agile: either Scrum or Kanban)
- English level proficiency B1
- Selenium Grid
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.