The customer is a biotechnology company, which engages in the discovery, invention, development, manufacture, and commercialization of medicines. The company is looking to drive the future of precision medicine through the large-scale integration of human genetics into drug discovery and development. To do this, they are partnering with EPAM to create an application to collect and incorporate phenotypical data with genotype data.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic, and highly energized Senior QA to help drive innovation through their Genetic Research.
This position will be an essential member of the core development team. It will be a long-term position, and the candidate must have a track record of test automation experience and establishing appropriate automation frameworks. The culture of the team is very collaborative and will require a candidate to help shape, mentor, and evolve a team over time as demand for this application is expected to increase throughout 2021.
- Perform both automated and manual tests and verify bugs as part of an Agile Scrum team
- Develop automated tests (UI and API) and integrate into a CI/CD environment
- Build and maintain the growing automation test infrastructure. Write high-quality automation testing code that is clean, readable, and maintainable
- Design and document test plans and test cases that will scale as we continue to continue to build out our platform
- 3+ years of experience in Software Testing - Functional and Non-Functional
- Experience with Automated Tests (UI and API) and Integration into a CI/CD environment
- Experience in agile processes and tools such as - Scrum, Standup, Story Points, and JIRA
- A good understanding of usability norms such as Accessibility (A / AA / AAA), software quality like site speed and performance
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge of modern technology frameworks such as React and NodeJS
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud environment, serverless framework, and NoSQL
- Experience in Performance Testing (load testing and stress testing)
- Knowledge of web security and vulnerabilities such as cross-site scripting, DDoS etc.
- Experience in Katalon
- React, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Dynamo DB, AWS Lambda, API Gateways, Katalon
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.