go to search
senior automation tester in js for a financial company
Automated Testing in JS, Mocha, Selenium, TypeScript, WebdriverIO, APIs and Integration, ElectronJS, Jenkins
Senior Automation Tester in JS for a Financial Company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in JS to join the global team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Work closely with different projects to provide them necessary level of automation
- Support/extend existing TA coverage
- 3+ years of experience with Automation Testing in JS
- Solid experience with Selenium and TypeScript
- Knowledge of WebDriverIO
- Previous experience with UI Automation
- Familiarity with Jenkins
nice to have
- API Automation experience
- Knowledge of ElectronJS and Spectron
- Familiarity with CTA (CI for tests)
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.