senior automation tester in mobile for broadcasting company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Automated Testing in Mobile to join our team.
The customer is an American broadcasting company headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City that provides satellite radio and online radio services operating in the United States.
- iOS and Android native application testing
- Review requirements and discuss gaps with BA, designers and SA
- Collaboration with developers during feature development process
- Writing/updating test-cases
- New feature testing and regression testing
- Work in friendly team. A lot of communication and KT in big QA team
- Never stop adjusting the testing process
- Have experience of 3+ years in mobile automation for Android and iOS platforms
- Experience with Appium framework (or similar)
- Java/Kotlin (for Android)
- Android SDK will be a plus
- Swift/xCode (for IOS) will be a plus
- Ready to help manual QA if needed (not often expected)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Trading or financial domain knowledge
- Security testing knowledge
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.