go to search
senior automation tester in .net
Automated Testing in .NET, .NET, REST API, Regression testing, Test Automation Tools, Web Service / API Test Automation, Web Service / API Testing, Azure DevOps, Cross-Platform testing, Functional Testing
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Automation Tester in .NET
We are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in .NET to work on the products for the insurance & payments industry.
Innovative technologies, cool web applications, complex workflows and more are waiting for you here!
- Functional testing of web applications, as well as usability testing, cross-platform testing, and security testing for MVC/SPA applications and Web APIs
- Communicate with business analysts and developers about functional requirements and system behavior clarification; work with developers on reproducing and clarification of the found issues
- Work on test documentation: test plans, test cases, checklists, bug reports, test reports
- Improvement of quality-related processes at all stages of product development
- Participate in automation testing of the software components
- Own each task taken like a micro-project, and you are its responsible lead. Be detailed and honest about things and issues. Have the will to learn constantly and do professional self-improvement.
- Growth Mindset, Problem Solver, Demonstrates Ethical Behavior, Leverages Resources, Strong Drive, True Team Player, Supportive & Adaptable to Change, Commitment to Personal & Professional Development
- 3+ years of experience in testing web applications
- Good knowledge of testing theory and ability to learn new things
- Be able to read/write and speak in English (B2+ level)
- Knowledge of automation testing techniques & frameworks
- Knowledge and experience of SQL/no-SQL DBs, REST API
- ISTQB certificate or similar
benefits for locations
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Occupational Risk Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Compensation of costs for internet, electricity and personal laptop usage
For your comfortable work
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.