senior automation tester in .net for information services company
Currently, we're looking for a Remote Senior Automation Tester in .NET to join our team.
The customer is a world-leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Implement automated tests (Web/API) based on test cases
- Implement component tests for services
- Write test cases
- Perform manual testing
- Report bugs/defects
- Support automated tests
- Improve/extend existing automation framework for Web/API
- Participate in all scrum's ceremonies
- Perform code review for team members
- 3+ years of strong experience with .NET
- Confident knowledge of C# to work with mature Test Automation Framework
- Strong experience with Integration testing, mocks, stubs
- Strong experience with DB
- Familiarity with API testing, experience with tools like C# HttpClient and Postman/Fiddler/Browser Development Tools
- Experience with Git VCS
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge bout Testing Pyramid and experience in maintaining it
- Experience with Scrum. Be ready for active participation and communication at all stages of the development cycle. The tester should make his input during grooming, planning, and development stages - to help define the acceptance criteria, comment on usability and evaluate the required effort
- English level B2
- Understanding of Cloud, basic practical experience will be a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.