senior automation tester in python for a pharmaceutical company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in Python to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principal business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
- Test web applications including web front-end, API, and backend services
- Design test plans and cases for web application, execute both manual and automation test and report back to the team
- Report defects and work with the team to resolve them
- Review requirements and software design specifications and software implementation, give team QA’s feedback
- Maintain UI automation framework and create new automated test cases using Python/Selenium/Pytest
- Enhance existing API/backend automation suit and create new automated test cases using Python
- Work in an Agile team, to provide QA feedback including test status, test progress, product quality, and process quality
- Partnership with DevOps and Dev to building automation solution in a CI/CD pipeline in a fast pace release cycles, reduce human errors
- 3+ years of experience in AT in Python
- Test automation / programming experience in Python + Pyunit
- Knowledge of Git, Jira,Confluence, Jenkins, Artifactory
- AWS services experience: EC2, S3, EMR, ECS, Fargate, Lambda, Glue etc.
- Unix shell experience, Bash scripting
- Docker experience
- Understanding of CI\CD principles
- Groovy experience (DSL for Jenkins jobs)
- English level B2
- Manual testing experience, test design techniques
- Performance testing experience
- Unix administration experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.