senior automation tester (.net) for information services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester with 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing, experience with .NET, and strong experience in functional testing to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of business information services. Its products include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting, and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news service.
- Identifying and selecting the automation test cases
- Documenting the automation test strategy
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases
- Managing the changes and executing regression tests
- Coming up with exact solutions for problems related to object identity and error handling
- Interacting with customers/clients to solve the various issues they face and updating on the situation
- 3+ years of experience in test automation - .NET/Selenium
- Strong experience in functional testing
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work directly with the Customer, English proficiency, speaking up proactively
- Ability to take ownership
- Ability to communicate independently with key stakeholders: business people and delivery managers
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision/control after onboarding stage, manages own time effectively, i.e. confident, responsible, effective, dedicated and proactive engineer
- Willingness to work for a long term (at least 1.5+ year)
nice to have
- Microsoft TFS experience
- Cobalt experience
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.