senior aws devops for an entertainment company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps with 3+ years of DevOps experience, solid experience in AWS and a good knowledge of IaC automation to join our team.
The customer provides Direct-to-Consumer services encompassing global entertainment and news TV properties, TV stations groups and radio businesses.
The ideal candidate is a self-confident person with good soft and tech skills to augment the existing agile teams and work on Internal project.
- Joining existing DevOps and agile teams that own, develop and maintain Infrastructure as Service over AWS technologies
- Performing environment infrastructure changes using Terraform and Cloud Formation scripts
- Developing and maintaining reusable Terraform and Cloud Formation modules
- Measuring performance of systems, processes and subsequently improving them
- Monitoring and troubleshooting infrastructure issues in AWS cloud hosted environment
- Researching and implementing new technologies for improving existing systems
- Identifying, evaluating, deploying, troubleshooting and contributing to open-source tools and technologies we use
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Solid experience in AWS
- Experience with container orchestration systems such as AWS ECS or Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of IaC automation with Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Knowledge of at least one of: Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Solid experience with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS) administration
- Experience with server-side technologies such as Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, & Redis
- Shell programming experience with Bash, strong Command Line Fu
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.