senior backend developer for an entertainment company
We’re looking for a talented remote Senior Backend Developer with 3+ years of Backend development experience, and AWS API Gateway + Lambda expertise to join our team.
The customer is an entertainment company that specializes in the dubbing and distribution of East Asian media, most notably Japanese anime.
- Work is close cooperation with the team and customer. Clarify questions/requirements, find needed information in changing environment
- Outline scope and ensure timely development
- Provide proficient reporting of progress
- Highlight and communicate risks and dependencies to the project management and customer
- 3+ years of Backend development experience
- Strong experience in building multilayered applications - from architecture to implementation
- Experience with AWS API Gateway + Lambda, TypeScript, multilayered architecture or TypeScript backend development (NodeJS, Java, .NET background is possible with desire to learn & develop on TypeScript)
- Understanding of separation of concerns and responsibilities of each layer and component
- Solid practical experience in writing high quality and testable code (not limited to unit testing)
- A clear understanding of cross-cutting concerns and implementation details
- Fluent English and outstanding communication
- Hands-on experience with JIRA
- Understanding of Kanban, Scrum procedures
- Ability to work in dynamic environment
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.