go to search
senior big data developer for a beauty products manufacturer
Senior Big Data Developer for a Beauty Products Manufacturer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Big Data Developer , who has strong experience in implementing data pipelines (both real-time and batch) using Spark.
Our Customer is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, based in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally through both digital commerce and retail channels.
- 3+ years of commercial experience
- Good knowledge of Scala
- Experience in SQL
- Understanding of data platform concepts in Cloud environments
- Experience in building data processing pipelines
- MS Azure Cloud – nice to have
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.