senior big data engineer for semiconductor manufacturer
Currently we are looking for remote Senior Big Data Engineer to make the team even stronger.
Our client is one of biggest semiconductor manufacturers. The main idea is to implement a ‘smart manufacturing’ approach and this project is one of the first steps in this direction. As part of the solution, we should apply complex processing using cutting-edge Big Data technologies to process the original data to produce comprehensive block information.
- Increase production line throughput
- Improve manufacturing equipment utilization
- Relate the events during the processing to the resulting product quality
- Identify the reasons for delays in the processing pipeline and quantifying their impact
- Manufacture control systems capture process data in various formats including relational storage, files, and system snapshots
- Build a technology platform to bring all the data together in one place, process it, and map to a unified data model, handling the proprietary unstructured data formats
- Analyze the data to get the big picture on manufacturing delays across the fab to potentially optimize the manufacturing process and increase manufacturing capacity and cost effectiveness
- Apache Spark
- Apache Parquet
- Apache EMR
- Intermediate or higher English level, both verbal and written (B1+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.