senior build engineer for a multinational telecommunications company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Build Engineer to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Designing & configurating the core infrastructure that runs online business
- Monitoring and maintaining the health of infrastructure
- Supporting database performance and integrity of the data
- Implementing with on-premise DR in mind
- Supporting transitions of the infrastructure
- Improving the reliability and scalability of the whole system
- Working closely with the development teams
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience with Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu)
- Practical experience with RDBMS systems (PostgreSQL ideally)
- Proven experience with configuration management tools, i.e. Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, etc
- Production experience and understanding of cluster management systems like Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, EKS, Mesos
- Knowledge of automated deployment/continuous Integration tools, i.e., Maven, Jenkins, Fabric8, etc
- Practical experience with AWS services
- Ability to take responsibility and stay self-disciplined
- Ability to work under the pressure and without strong supervision
- Ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations and to act decisively
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.