senior business analysis expert for a pharmaceutical company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
- Communicate constantly with customer's business and technical representatives (including top managers) to discover, specify and validate functional requirements
- Structure collected information and transform it to user stories and epics for developers
- Participate in a discovery workshop in order to gather full understanding of how current application is working
- Interview business stakeholders
- Group user stories into bigger features and sort them by priority
- Create customer journey map
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis discipline
- Significant Agile experience, most importantly in Scrum framework
- JIRA / WIKI Software knowledge is highly desirable
- Knowledge of SDLC, agile development processes
- Experience of working with off-shore teams and managing technical communications and deliverables
- Proven strong requirements documentation, requirements development/elaboration skills, system/user guides documentation
- Ability to gather and elaborate requirements fast in outsourced environment, which includes ability to be flexible in schedule so as to decrease the impact of time difference
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage BA work with large amounts of customer’s stakeholders
- Diagramming skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.