senior business analyst for a business services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with 3+ years of experience in Business Process Engineering, and Life sciences or Health Care Experience to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
This person will act as the go-to content expert for all aspects of Digital Health Solutions including study feasibility, design and execution, proof of concept (POC), and demonstrating business value. The person will also act as a reference point for supporting IT solutions and systems. Technology areas include Sensor Devices, Telehealth-care, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and App development. The person will program/project manage digital programs with the various business units and will coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders and vendors.
- Passion for Life Science and improving patients’ wellbeing with Data and Digital health technologies
- Enhance the overall patient experience using emerging Digital solutions
- Leverage emerging technologies to innovate the drug discovery domain including concepting, designing and executing innovative clinical trials solutions
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment with Business domain experts, technical experts and a broad range of skills and teams across the organization to concept, design and execute Digital solutions
- Master’s degree or PhD in a scientific field required
- 3+ years of experience in Business process Engineering, Solutions Engineering, Connected and Medical devices, SAMD -Software as a Medical Device
- 2+ years of experience in a Digital Health solutions role
- Experience in Functional analysis, requirements analysis, coordination, feasibility analysis, metrics
- Knowledge of coordination connected devices, ML, AI, health care systems
- Experience of using IOT technologies in a healthcare setting and integrating into a whole healthcare system. Examples include Remote Monitoring, Telehealthcare, Wearable devices, Cloud Solutions etc.
- Comfortable working across domains form business to technical and regulatory to design and implement solutions
- Self-starter comfortable with taking minimal requirements and driving solution concepting through to execution in a multi-disciplinary global team-based setting
- Experience with Internet of Things (IOT) technologies (sensors, wearables, Remote monitoring etc.) in particular
- Experience of designing such solutions and ideally integrating within Healthcare systems to form whole solutions
- Familiarity with overall data flows
- Familiarity with Ecosystem development, experience of innovation and healthcare start-ups is desirable
- Experience in SaMD (Software as a Medical Device) development and regulatory requirements and certification is an advantage
- Good knowledge of IT environments including Cloud, Software Development and Architectures
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- GxP, GMP experience
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.