senior business analyst for a delivery company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is found in the UK. It is one of the UK's largest parcel delivery companies. It also provides courier services.
- Proactively drive and deliver the requirements, user stories, use cases and scenarios, especially including requirement discovery, identification, prioritization, documentation, validation, negotiation and management
- Collect the architecture related requirements and expectations jointly with the Solution Architect and with the Customer
- Collect the non-functional requirements too, especially security, data protection, performance, scalability, adaptability, maintainability and cost-effectiveness related requirements
- Carefully follow-up the evolution of the requirements, amend if necessary, in a strong collaboration with the Customer, the Solution Architect and with the Lead Data Engineer
- Build strong working relationships with peers and stakeholders across the Customer's network
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Significant experience in requirements discovery, identification, prioritization, documentation, validation, negotiation and management
- Proficiency in business analysis and requirements engineering, especially including user stories, use cases and scenarios, requirements traceability, acceptance and evaluation criteria
- Deep understanding of and experience in interviewing stakeholders, collecting, documenting, tracking and validating functional, non-functional and regulatory requirements
- B2+ level of Englsih
- Knowledge of Big Data Discovery
- Experience in Requirements approval and prioritization awareness
- Understanding of Requirements traceability management
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.