senior business analyst for a financial company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our global team.
The customer is a provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds and corporate issuers. The Company's segments include Investor Communication Solutions, and Global Technology and Operations. The Company delivers a range of solutions that helps its clients serve their retail and institutional customers across the entire investment lifecycle, including pre-trade, trade, and post-trade processing functionality.
- Convert client high-level business requirements into engineering stories with well-defined technical acceptance criteria
- Refine and accept these stories with the engineering teams
- Confident English level (B2+)
- Experience working in the financial domain and trade flow, ideally in post-trade management
- Experience writing technical stories, acceptance criteria, preparing test data and expected results for test automation
- Understanding how to write specs for backend systems (API contracts, SLAs, handling errors, non-functional requirements)
- Data transformations, mappings, and modelling
- Data extraction skills (any SQL or no-SQL knowledge) are also required
- Experience working in Scrum, including facilitation of refinement sessions
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Knowledge of Gitlab
- Experience with MarkLogic
- Familiar with NoSQL Databases
- Knowledge of Post-trade Management
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.