senior business analyst for a financial services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a Spanish multinational financial services company based in Madrid and Santander in Spain. Additionally, it maintains a presence in all global financial centres as the 16th-largest banking institution in the world.
- Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts
- Define and document requirements as stories/epics
- Continuously analyse and prioritize the backlog with the product owner
- Gather, analyse, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders
- Serve as the principal conduit for managing requirements between the business and the software development team throughout a project
- Facilitate/Lead workshops with the scrum team
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories & acceptance criteria prioritizing the backlog, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good teamwork skills, ability to work well with technical and non-technical resources
- Ability to take strategic direction from executive management and help shape the product
- Ability to steer the team and help achieve sprint goals
- B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Experience with Amazon Connect
- Knowledge of Contact Center
- Understanding of Product Strategy
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce Service Cloud