senior business analyst for a fintech company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with strong experience in financial services and market data to join our global team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries.
Solution in scope is the infrastructure and software platform providing wealth advisers the depth and breadth of news, research, and data they need to build, reinforce, and strengthen client relationships.
- Business requirements elicitation in cooperation with product management team and business
- Evaluating an existing solution and business processes
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and transform it into requirements and acceptance criteria
- Contribute into Product Backlog ensuring that stories and acceptance criteria are clear for development teams and meet stakeholders’ expectations
- Analyzing technical details in cooperation with development teams, architect and other technical experts
- Assisting product management team with prioritizing features based on business needs
- Follow Scrum process, best practices
- Support user acceptance testing including processing of users’ feedback
- Daily communications with product management team, on-site and off-shore technical staff
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, including UML, Modeling and Design skills
- 3+ years' experience of working with Market Data
- 8+ years of working in Financial Services industry
- Knowledge on Front-to-back office workflow / operations
- Knowledge on Asset Classes - Stocks, Bonds, Financial Instruments
- Experience / knowledge of Trading Platform
- Knowledge on Investment Banking
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Enough understanding of technologies encompassing web & desktop applications
- To have an experience working in Enterprise environment with different stakeholders
- To have an experience with Business Process Analysis and Business Process Management as BA to analyze and adjust existing processes
- Hands-on experience in user stories creation and defining acceptance criteria
- Understanding of requirements traceability
- To have a practical experience with Agile methodology
- Self-motivated and stress resistant
- English level: C1
- Hands-on experience working with JIRA
- Technical skills such as defining and working with data models, writing SQL
- To have an experience of working in .Net related projects/platforms and experience with API (RESTful) requirements
- Experience with a large complex and customizable enterprise b2b products
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.