go to search
senior business analyst for a healthcare company
Business Analysis, Bioinformatics domain expertise, Design Documentation, Genomics, Requirements Analysis, Technical Requirements
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Business Analyst for a Healthcare Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a biotechnology company focused on providing tools and services for clinical and research applications of genomics in the healthcare space.
- Elicit, decompose and document requirements
- Identify gaps and inconsistencies in existing requirements, evaluate requirements quality
- Strive for continuous improvement of BA processes on the project
- Participate in workshops with customers stakeholders from all levels
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of best practices in software requirements elicitation and management
- Ability to write clear, concise, and thorough requirements and functional design documentation
- Experience in working on IT projects as a BA
- Understanding of processes behind NGS genomic testing
- Understanding of principles behind variant-calling bioinformatic pipelines
- B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Understanding of Life Sciences & Healthcare
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals