senior business analyst for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company that operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
- Work across functional siloes to facilitate requirements gathering and document the e2e solution
- Work closely with the selected system development teams within AZ and with the vendor to ensure quality delivery
- Business analysis planning and conduct in an Agile project
- Author and review formal documentation with focus on RID and URS for GxP-validated solutions (GAMP-5 cat. 3 and 4)
- Prepare and analyze requirements specifications in collaboration with external solution suppliers
- Author user stories
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Business Analyst or similar role
- Experience in Agile project set-up, collaboration with the Product Owner and the Development Team
- Proficiency in clinical domain processes
- Good communication skills and facilitation skills across all levels (specialist to director) with the ability to work in a team
- Project delivery experience in an agile environment
- Experience in GxP validated environment highly desired
- Familiarity with a variety of business analysis techniques, with focus on the Agile practices
- Familiarity with clinical trial processes
- Influencing and Innovation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.