go to search
senior business analyst for a healthcare company
Business Analysis, Backlog management, Requirements Analysis, Jira
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Business Analyst for a Healthcare Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a global medical company specializing in eye care products.
- Gather, describe, review, analyze, and trace requirements
- Interpete true business needs, understand end-to-end processes
- Translate, simplify and communicate requirements
- Prepare user stories and use cases
- Create and maintain requirements specification documents
- Support the team during all stages of development process
- Oversee user acceptance testing
- Communicate with the client
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of best practices in software requirements elicitation and management
- Ability to write clear, concise, and thorough requirements and functional design documentation
- Ability to work with backlog – prioritize, create stories, manage dependencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in stakeholders management
- B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of team coordination
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.