senior business analyst for a high-end action games company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with 3+ years of relevant experience, knowledge of Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban), readiness to supervise a second BA on the project to join our team.
The customer is a global leader in developing cutting-edge gaming and cross-platform game engine technology. The company designs and produces high-end action games for consoles, personal computers, and mobile devices with their most popular title (currently #1 in the world) attracting 200M+ players worldwide.
The main tasks is to enhance customer support processes by presenting the Support Tools Set. The major objective is making it easy for customers to get help, provide instant service where possible, augment agents to provide quick and excellent service and get valuable feedback back to product teams.
- BA processes building and improvement
- Strategic commitment
- Managing requirement elicitation and demo activities across several streams
- Close collaboration with Project coordinator
- Work with dedicated scrum masters and agile trainer
- Close collaboration with Delivery management and UX leadership from client side
- Developing a new functionality from scratch
- Balancing the release scope across development streams together with the dedicated release manager
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- Readiness to supervise a second BA on the project
- Capability to learn, systematize, and retain business knowledge quickly
- Strong self-managing skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and correspondence)
- Familiarity with requirements management
- Expertise in scope management
- Deep understanding of customer expectation management
- Analytical thinking
- Good presentation skills, including visual representation
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.