go to search
senior business analyst for a leading food company
Senior Business Analyst for a Leading Food Company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with 3+ years of proven experience in data & analytics projects to join our team.
The customer is a world leading food company that produces and markets dairy products.
- Organize and conduct interviews and workshops with business and IT stakeholders
- Gather and formalize functional requirements
- Analyze and profile data sources, identify and address data-related issues
- Support dev team in use case design and implementation
- 3+ years of proven experience in data & analytics projects
- Experience with IRI, Nielsen and other market share data
- Ability to understand business needs and transform that into business and technical functional requirements documentation
- Experience in scope management and change management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- English B2 or higher
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
nice to have
- Experience with discovery/assessment projects
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.