senior business analyst for a manufacturing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
Our client is a manufacturer of motor vehicles. It was formed and a senior team of automotive professionals assembled to bring the vision to reality with a fresh perspective of 4x4 development and manufacturing.
- Be part of an agile team
- Be able to act as a PO proxy including lower level BA activities (requirements analysis and validation, story creation, backlog management, team management)
- Be able to facilitate communication between the project team and external project stakeholders to ensure the team is developing the right stories in the context of a larger program and that stakeholders are in alignment
- Advice the team about the requirements
- 3+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with requirements Planning with nearshore DM
- Experience with requirements Development (elicitation, analysis, validation, documenting)
- Experience with Backlog Management (including Prioritization)
- CMS (Sitecore), eCommerce(to be defined), or closely related domain knowledge
- Knowledge of managing backlog using Azure DevOps
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- English sufficient to communicate directly with the client and discuss domain-specific requirements clearly and confidently
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.