senior business analyst for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is the world’s learning company with more than 22,500 employees operating in 70 countries. It provides content, assessment and digital services to learners, educational institutions, employers, governments and other partners globally. It is committed to helping equip learners with the skills they need to enhance their employability prospects and to succeed in the changing world of work.
- Preparing for and executing requirement elicitation, elaboration and validation workshops (remote)
- Requirements management and verification
- User Story Mapping and Acceptance Criteria
- User Story Grooming and Estimation with developers
- Internal User Acceptance Testing
- Conducting Sprint Demos
- Consulting business stakeholders on the product
- Participate in new features ideation for potential roadmap (pitching new ideas to product owner)
- Improving & updating business analysis process as needed
- Managing other BA team members (small team)
- 3+ years of work experience as a business or system analyst
- Having Information Security background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Experience in AWS Key Management Service
- Knowledge of Cryptography/PKI, DRM
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.