senior business analyst for a non-profit organization
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is an agency of the Government of Ontario that manages and integrates road and public transport in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA). The agency is responsible for the electronic fare system used on public transport systems, the regional commuter rail and coach network, the airport rail link.
- Developing requirements for feature requests, working closely with the product owner and design team
- Active interaction with the development team during implementation
- 3+ years of experience of business analysis, Analyzing data, workflows, stakeholders input, documents etc
- Understanding of Business process & planning
- Proactive Attitude & Experience in working with senior stakeholders
- Understanding & preferably worked as BA on headless CMS Experience in Contentstack, Responsive Web designs, Design layouts, mockups etc
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience in Digital Asset Management
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Salesforce
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.