go to search
senior business analyst for a restaurant company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Business Analyst for a Restaurant Company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to become a part of the team.
Our customer specialized in the retail sale of prepared foods and drinks for on-premise consumption.
- Collaborate with client partners, EPAM design and technical team members to clearly define and articulate requirements in the form of epics and user stories
- Further elaborate on requirements with acceptance criteria during the design process
- Participate in user research/contextual inquiry to capture user-centric feature requests and requirements
- Lead backlog refinement ceremonies
- Collaborate with the client’s product owners, experience design and implementation teams to prioritize and refine backlog for an end of engagement takeover and in preparation for their Sprint 0
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience collaborating with experience designers for digital product definition and design delivery
- Ability to provide actionable epics and user stories for design
- Very comfortable clearly communicating and collaborate with client leadership
- Effectively collaborate with Solution Architects to capture and refine technical requirements for cloud (AWS), web, and native (ReactNative)
- Expertise setting up and organizing Azure DevOps, Jira and Confluence, or equivalent for EPAM and client teams
- Expertise planning, capturing, and running requirements in Agile SCRUM methodology
nice to have
- Experience in Quick Service Restaurants a plus
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals