senior business analyst for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The client is one of the largest privately held, family-owned spirits companies in the world.
- Conduct facilitation sessions with stakeholders
- Collect and analyze requirements and transform them into high-quality user stories for development
- Break down high level requirements into smaller, build sequential plan with interdependencies
- Highlight/identify gaps in requirements and review them with stakeholders
- Conduct product demos
- Build and maintain trustful relations with the client
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- BA artifacts documentation
- Business Correspondence
- Enterprise Business Process Analysis
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Financial Controlling
- Financial Management
- UI Prototyping
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Conflict management
- Negotiations skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.