senior business analyst for a retail company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst for a Retail Company.
The customer is a Canadian retail company which operates in the automotive, hardware, sports,
leisure and housewares sectors. It is a family of businesses that includes a retail segment, a
financial services division and CT REIT.
- BA will work with distributed team onshore/offshore, onsite with the client
- Design/discovery phases, eliciting requirements, analysis into the current state of systems/business processes, solution design/analysis, help drive client and team towards defining requirements and conceptual solution, summarize and present results, etc
- Development phases/UAT support: user story creation, coordinate between onshore/offshore, scope tracking and requirements management, etc
- 3+ years’ experience in business transformation or a related field preferably with a strong Cloud background
- Should have experience with delivering process improvement change of functions
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Structured and pragmatic approach to problem solving. Ability to understand and articulate issues with methods of operations and invent improvements based upon justifiable arguments
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- A good understanding of Cloud, SaaS, PaaS
- An understanding of data sourcing, data management and governance
- An excellent understanding of Product Management and ownership
- English level: B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.