go to search
senior business analyst for a software company
Agile, Elicitation Techniques, Requirements Analysis, Use Cases and Scenarios, User stories
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Business Analyst for a Software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
- Communicate with business users/stakeholders and Product team (Product manager and Delivery manager) to understand, collect, analyze and articulate the business requirements.
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure requirements are fully understood.
- Work in a team of BAs to support 4 development streams
- Work closely with the UX designer to provide development team with thought through requirements and designs
- Maintain timely communications with business stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to ensure requirements are aligned with business and company objectives.
- Reads and understands project documentation, creates high-quality analysis, requirements and user documentation.
- Expected to be involved in customer workshops and presentations; visit customers without supervision.
- Potentially support Test / UAT activities including driving UAT test, reviewing QA defects, results and evidence, collecting UAT sign-off.
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Able to follow and understand a defined software development process
- We’re looking for a BA with data modeling skills. Having a set of integrations within a platform we need to create new and support/adjust the existing data models
- Proven abilities to quickly learn, systematize, and retain business knowledge
- Be able to play the proxy PO role for a development stream
- Strong problem solving skills
- Product mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent team collaboration skills, including the ability to work effectively with business users within global multicultural team environment
- Create and manage documentation in agreed format (user story + use case and diagrams for complex features)
- Manage reasonable level of details vs time for analysis ratio
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.