go to search
senior business analyst for a travel company
Business Analysis, SAP CRM, API & Integration Platforms
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Business Analyst for a Travel Company
We're looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with working experience in CRM and Travel Domain to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. It operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
The goal of the initial project is to build a back-office desktop system for travel agents based on MS Dynamics 365 platform.
The BA role is supposed to establish relationships with key Business and IT stakeholders from the customer side and continue working on new scope and opportunities.
- Business requirements elicitation in cooperation with the product management team and business
- Evaluate an existing solution and business processes
- Analyze technical details in cooperation with development teams, architect, and other technical experts
- Assist product management team with prioritizing features based on business needs
- Communicate with the product management team on a daily basis
- 3+ years of experience working in an Enterprise environment with different stakeholders
- Strong experience in user stories creation and defining acceptance criteria
- Understanding of requirements traceability
- Practical experience with Agile methodology
- Facilitate discussions, ensure effective communication. Negotiate and build consensus; develop relationships with all the project stakeholders
- Basic IT knowledge (API understanding, API use-cases analysis, integrational scenarios requirements analysis)
- Self-motivated and stress-resistant
- English level: B2+
nice to have
- Working experience in Travel Domain, ideally in TMC sub-domain, understanding operational model (mid and backoffice)
- Practical experience with CRM MS Dynamics 365
- Hands-on experience working with Jira
- Experience with large complex and customizable enterprise products like CRM, BPM and Workflows
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.