senior business analyst for a travel company
We're looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with working experience in CRM and Travel Domain to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. It operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
The goal of the initial project is to build a back-office desktop system for travel agents based on MS Dynamics 365 platform.
The BA role is supposed to establish relationships with key Business and IT stakeholders from the customer side and continue working on new scope and opportunities.
- Business requirements elicitation in cooperation with the product management team and business
- Evaluate an existing solution and business processes
- Analyze technical details in cooperation with development teams, architect, and other technical experts
- Assist product management team with prioritizing features based on business needs
- Communicate with the product management team on a daily basis
- 3+ years of experience working in an Enterprise environment with different stakeholders
- Strong experience in user stories creation and defining acceptance criteria
- Understanding of requirements traceability
- Practical experience with Agile methodology
- Facilitate discussions, ensure effective communication. Negotiate and build consensus; develop relationships with all the project stakeholders
- Basic IT knowledge (API understanding, API use-cases analysis, integrational scenarios requirements analysis)
- Self-motivated and stress-resistant
- English level: B2+
- Working experience in Travel Domain, ideally in TMC sub-domain, understanding operational model (mid and backoffice)
- Practical experience with CRM MS Dynamics 365
- Hands-on experience working with Jira
- Experience with large complex and customizable enterprise products like CRM, BPM and Workflows
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.