senior business analyst for a video game company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with extensive experience of the Business Analyst role to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
- Utilize a variety of methods to best document and communicate requirements, including wireframes, user stories, use cases and specifications
- Manage requirements throughout the project lifecycle, using a variety of methods including Agile product backlogs: Vision, Epics, Stories, Use Cases
- Proactively co-ordinate focus and activity to ensure the client’s requirements are met through delivery
- Review, assess and advise on project changes, especially when they impact agreed scope or requirements
- Develop accurate and complete user and business acceptance test plans, and test scenarios and scripts; and manage and facilitate UAT
- Knowledge of IT-enabled change and delivery-focused
- Expertise in a variety of pan-lifecycle business analysis methods and techniques
- Able to draw on an expansive tool-kit of traditional analysis techniques and tools, should be able to innovate when called for – always ensuring that the analysis approach, methods and deliverables are adapted to - and suitable for - the scenario in-hand
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- 3+ years of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.