senior business analyst for american luxury department store chain
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst for American Luxury Department Store Chain.
The customer is an American luxury department store chain. The company originated as a shoe store and evolved into a full-line retailer with departments for clothing, footwear, handbags, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, and fragrances.
- Collect, clarify, asses, and formalize business requirements for a product or a (eco)system by proactively working with client stakeholders.
- Setup a sustainable Requirements Management process in a team that does not have it or asses an existing one with providing clear recommendations on the improvement.
- Work with a Product Owner in forming Product Backlog: create and/or update Epics/Features/Stories/Tasks in JIRA.
- Work with onsite/offshore product/business/engineering teams and individual stakeholders.
- Assist with defining acceptance criteria and test scenarios for product increments.
- 3+ years of experience as Business Analyst
- Strong technical background: ability to understand and work with requirements for back-end systems (messages, tables, mappings, filters, etc.).
- Ability to onboard to existing processes/workflow and enhance them.
- Proven proficiency in Requirements Management technics and workflows.
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Basic database and SQL knowledge.
- Ability to create well-written and easy-to-understand artifacts in JIRA.
- Positive, "eager-to-do" and "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- English level: B2+
- Knowledge of Retail domain (specifically, Inventory Management).
- Demonstrated ability to produce well-written and succinct technical analysis and product documentation (e.g., Operational or User Guides).
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.