senior business analyst for an e-commerce company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
Our customer is an American e-commerce company that sells furniture and home-goods. Their digital platform offers 14 million items from more than 11,000 global suppliers.
- Backlog creation and prioritization, user stories writing, working with Dev & QA, doing acceptance, etc, i.e. owning full product requirements lifecycle
- Contribute and establish Backlog/Requirements management processes with your stakeholders
- Work with Client & EPAM Product managers, helping to create & adjust product/development roadmap, helping to formulate release scope
- 3+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with requirements Planning with nearshore DM
- Experience with requirements Development (elicitation, analysis, validation, documenting)
- Experience with Backlog Management (including Prioritization)
- Not only a BA but also a Product Owner by skillset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.