senior business analyst for an energy company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates. It is the world's 12th largest oil company by production.
- Requirements gathering and specifications creation
- Elicit and analyze customer requirements
- Create and update User Stories (or Software Requirements Specification)
- Implement ITSM processes
- Communicate requirements to a project team (be a liaison between a customer and team members)
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Understanding of development processes and frameworks
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum)
- Knowledge of UML, IDEF0, BPMN (at least one)
- Understanding of ITSM/ITIL practices (at least basic level)
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to perform work effectively and in due time
- Attention to details, diligence, ability to accomplish tasks fully
- Proactive position: ask questions; propose solutions; etc.
- English (B2 or higher)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.