senior business analyst for an information services company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst for an information services company for our team.
The customer is a freight exchange service (“load board”) and provider of transportation information in North America.
- Defines capabilities that the iteration or work effort will deliver;
- Works with appropriate stakeholders to build consensus on requirements prioritization - Value vs Risk;
- Chooses the appropriate business analysis approach based on gathered information;
- Defines the level of formality and abstraction of the deliverables;
- Creates or adapts a set of templates to be used;
- Team support in requirements related questions;
- Teams coordination, KPI's, reporting.
- 3+ years of business analysis experience or a related field;
- English level B2+;
- Technical background, understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Experience in different domains;
- Understands relationship between different various business units;
- Has the understanding about the business structure, strategy;
- Has the understanding about the organization’s strategic tactics;
- Project requirements management (JIRA, Confluence, BDD/Gherkin is a must);
- Experience with producing behavior-driven functional requirements in event-driven architecture;
- Experience with entity model and schema designs;
- Experience with designing requirements for database migrations is a plus;
- Experience with Snowflake is a plus;
- Desire to learn and be a valuable part of outstanding team;
- Pro-active position to improve existing processes;
- Pragmatic and strategic thinking.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.