senior business analyst for British home improvement retailer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The client is a British home improvement retailer and garden center, based in the UK and owned by another huge UK retailer, with more than 230 stores throughout the country. Its main business is the sale of supplies and materials, for homeowners and the building trade. The company also trades in the kitchen and bathroom market, in which it has extensive ranges from budget take away kitchens and bathrooms, to more bespoke professionally designed kitchens and bathrooms.
WHAT IS HYBRIS?
It's a leading eCommerce platform being authentically the future of eCommerce today. It incorporates stores for the web, mobile, and more for B2C and B2B including powerful search and merchandising, master data management (MDM) / PIM, order management, and web content management. Built on a single stack of modern, standards-based, service-oriented technology. Hybris can manage 20 million SKUs on one of the largest online retail sites; two million customers and 500,000 orders per day for one of the largest wholesale distributors; 2,500 stores in 44 global markets for one of the largest physical retailers. In just 4 months, hybris was deployed in 42 countries and now processes 6000 inquiries per second.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experienced in E-Commerce domain is a big plus
- Produce business requirement artifacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc.
- Good knowledge of Scrum methodology, understanding BA role in Scrum
- Possibility of partly SM role performing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced English level (direct customer interaction)
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling, manage client expectations
- Ability to implement the processes improvement and drive change
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.