senior business analyst for global medical company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst for Global Medical Company.
The customer is a global medical company specializing in eye care products with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Full cycle of work with requirements (collection, analysis, description of requirements of external and internal customers, evaluation, validation, control of execution);
- Communication with business customers and users of the system;
- Assessment of the complexity of tasks from the point of view of analysis, compliance with deadlines for completing tasks;
- Design of technical solutions and preparation of technical specifications;
- Preparation of functional specifications for developers;
- Participation in the design and description of integration processes (integration of data sources), analysis of external system interfaces (APIs) for integration;
- Drawing data schemas and processes, documenting;
- Support of the development and testing process (preparation and review of test cases);
- Organization and support of business acceptance of new functionality;
- Preparation of training materials and demonstrations of the system's capabilities.
- Experience of 3+ years as a Business Intelligence Analyst / Consultant
- Familiar with DataLake architecture and ETL requirements management
- Excellent verbal, written & communication skills in English. Stakeholders management
- English level: B2+
- Agile, team coordination , data science (python)
- Domain experience is a plus: Either in Commercial
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.