senior business analyst for luxury fashion establishment
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst for Luxury Fashion Establishment.
The customer is a luxury fashion establishment (London, England). They design and distribute clothes, leather goods, footwear, fashion accessories, eyewear, fragrances, and cosmetics.
- Discovery planning and running
- Documents packages creation
- Full cycle of work with requirements (collection, analysis, description of requirements of external and internal customers, evaluation, validation, control of execution)
- Communication with business customers and users of the system
- Assessment of the complexity of tasks from the point of view of analysis, compliance with deadlines for completing tasks
- Design of technical solutions and preparation of technical specifications
- Preparation of functional specifications for developers
- Participation in the design and description of integration processes (integration of data sources), analysis of external system interfaces (APIs) for integration
- 3+ years of experience as Business Analyst
- Completed higher technical education (in IT - advantage);
- Experience in the automotive industry, spare parts, logistics (as an advantage)
- Profile experience of at least 3 years;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in interviewing stakeholders, writing requirements for development;
- Knowledge of business process description notations;
- Experience in optimizing business processes;
- Ability to build the integration process of various internal and external IT systems;
- Understanding client-server interaction;
- Basic SQL skills.
- English level: B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.