go to search
senior business analyst for retail company
Business analysis activities planningMeeting Facilitation, Requirements Analysis, Stakeholder Management
Senior Business Analyst For Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
- Run workshops, gather business requirements and define processes.
- Ensure that the business change aspects are considered, understood and planned for.
- Liaise closely with Project Managers to define and estimate Business Analysis activity required to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Collaborate with business and project team throughout the solution build to ensure alignment with defined business requirements.
- Collaborate and drive the discussing with wider teams to understand and estimate the dependencies
- Document AS-IS and TO-BE states of business processes
- Follow defined Waterfall/Agile methodology and deliverables, adapting to meet the needs of the initiative.
- Facilitate running scrum ceremonies
- Communicate and align with Business Analysts in other towers.
- Identify changes to current ways of working and methods to support continuous improvement.
- Facilitate the acceptance of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Support Business Change activities required to successfully embed the change.
- Adhere to project timelines as defined by the Project Manager.
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis.
- Experience with Retail environment.
- Knowledge of iOS apps, web, data integration
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.