go to search
senior business analyst for software company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Business Analyst for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
- Communicate with business users/stakeholders and Product team (Product manager and Delivery manager) to understand, collect, analyze and articulate the business requirements.
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure requirements are fully understood.
- Work in a team of BAs to support 2 development streams
- Work closely with the UX designer to provide development team with thought through requirements and designs
- Maintain timely communications with business stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to ensure requirements are aligned with business and company objectives.
- Reads and understands project documentation, creates high-quality analysis, requirements and user documentation.
- Expected to be involved in customer workshops and presentations; visit customers without supervision.
- Potentially support Test / UAT activities including driving UAT test, reviewing QA defects, results and evidence, collecting UAT sign-off
- Create and manage documentation in agreed format
- Manage reasonable level of details vs time for analysis ratio
- 3 + years of Business Analyst experience
- Able to follow and understand a defined software development process
- Having a set of integrations within a platform we need to create new and support/adjust the existing data models
- Proven abilities to quickly learn, systematize, and retain business knowledge
- Be able to play the key Business Analyst role
- Strong problem solving skills
- Product mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent team collaboration skills, including the ability to work effectively with business users within global multicultural team environment
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals