go to search
senior business analyst for software company
Senior Business Analyst for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
- Getting business requirements for the product from the PO, elaboration, documentation, and management of the requirements
- Active communication with integration points representatives concerning requirements and mutual dependencies
- Developing and maintaining a good understanding of stakeholder landscape, interactions, and linkage across it
- Participation in grooming and planning
- Maintaining product documentation in Confluence and keeping it up to date. Support of QA and Dev team with requirements details and clarification
- Organization and facilitation of UX reviews with scope gathering and decision making
- Work with the team to make them understand the product
- Creation of user stories based on the business requirements
- Clarification of edge cases with the process team and PO
- Support of end-users answering their questions related to the product
- Introduction of BA techniques and templates to be used on the project
- Assessment of project/business risks. Solution decision supported by the result of risk analysis. Work with risk management strategies and choose the most suitable. Contribution to the BA risks plan.
- Keeping stakeholders engaged, responsive and proactive in working toward deliverable goals and objectives.
- Contribution to DoR, DoD, and issue lifecycle/workflow
- Responsibility for breaking down project scope into phases, work increments, and deliverables. Proposes PoC when necessary.
- Differentiation and understanding of both strategic and tactical project business needs
- Validation that the solution meets the business need. Work with stakeholders to define the proposed solution's benefits and measures of success. Effective communication on how the proposed solution will achieve business objectives
- Play mentor’s role for BA L1 specialist (growing to L2/L3 level).
- 3+years of experience in people management domain
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis in the IT-sphere
- Striving for excellence and best delivery ever, thinking in terms of product development
- Solid problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Stress tolerance and ability to work under pressure with strict timelines and changing priorities
- Ability to take full responsibility for a subsystem or feature from a BA perspective
- Exceptional analytical skills, intense learning, and creative and visual thinking skills
- Ability to quickly acquire the new project and domain-specific information using different sources
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.