senior business analyst with e-commerce domain experience
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst to join our team.
Our customer is a global retailer of headwear, accessories and apparel lines for men, women and youth. Its products are sold in more than 80 countries. EPAM is engaged with our customer to drive long-term digital strategy including B2C eCommerce as the first “pilot” step to design, build and launch across the US and Canada an elevated digital brand experience for the new online B2C eCommerce store.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to strengthen our international delivery team, which work on progressive E-Commerce Solution for our customer. You will work with people who really care, want to grow, develop, innovate and learn.
- Drive project discovery and scope baselining
- Set up Business Analysis process from scratch
- Drive onsite sessions to define functional / non-functional / integration requirements
- Be responsible for scope management / change management process during solution implementation
- Facilitate obtaining requirements sign-off
- Run show-and-tell sessions with Business Users to demo SAP Hybris Platform and Solution capabilities, prepare business users for user acceptance testing
- Facilitate UAT process with the Customer and Delivery Team and obtain sign-off for delivered functional scope
- Support complex systems UAT and rollout to production onsite
- Act as a connection point between the Customer and Delivery Team
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong experience in eCommerce domain
- Client facing and business trips experience
- Ability to drive requirements gathering process during project’s initiation and implementation phases
- Experience with full project life cycle in an Agile/Scrum environment, at least 1 fully participated and successfully delivered project
- Understanding of full lifecycle development process from requirements gathering to rollout
- Scope management and change management experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Striving for excellence and best delivery ever, thinking in terms of product development
- Ideal candidate is ambitious, bright and hardworking
- Experience in working with 3rd party vendors and offshore teams will be a plus
- Good functional knowledge and deep understanding of E-Commerce Omnichannel Retailing will be a plus
- Working knowledge of SAP Hybris Commerce or any comparable commerce platforms such as Oracle Commerce/IBM Commerce/Ebay Magento will be a plus
- Experience in integration with other E-Commerce ecosystem components including PIM, OMS, CRM, CMS, BI/Web analytics, Price/Payment/Loyalty Management Systems, Customer Service Center, Search Engines will be a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English level
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.