senior business systems analyst for an audio equipment company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Business Systems Analyst with 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management, expertise in analyzing As-Is and designing To-Be order promising processes and solid experience with integration issues between GATP and SD to join our team.
The customer is an American manufacturing company that predominantly sells audio equipment.
This role requires an analytical and business process mapping experience. The candidate should have skills in problem-solving, cross-organizational collaboration, team building, written and verbal communications.
- Guide the solution to align with best practices and out of the box capabilities
- Partner with teammates and peer groups on solution direction of business processes and system functionality
- Collaborate with business groups in a consulting and trusted advisor capacity
- Requirements elicitation
- Business process analysis, design and documentation (process modeling)
- Solution option generation
- Solution analysis, design and documentation
- Define and execute test plans for functional unit and regression testing
- SAP Application configuration
- Engage in team and organizational continuous improvement activities leading to greater operational efficiency and delivered business value
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Planning or technical knowledge of SAP SCM
- Advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Experience with configuration, debug and production support activities with GATP, DP, SNP and CIF
- Expertise in analyzing As-Is and designing To-Be order promising processes
- Solid experience with integration issues between GATP and SD. Expertise in designing GATP solutions that can co-exist with existing ECC SD design and architecture
- Experience in modifications and performance improvement activities in SCM job stream
- Knowledge of creation and modification of key figures, planning books, macros and alerts
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- APO experience