go to search
senior c++ developer
Senior C++ Developer
We are seeking a skilled Senior C++ Developer with at least 3 years of experience to join our team.
As a C++ Developer, you will be responsible for extending the functionality of built-in libraries for audio, DRM, input management, etc. You will also work with a new hardware chipset for new TV models.
The candidate must have Mandarin as a native language and good English skills to communicate with the development team and the customer.
- Extend the functionality of built-in libraries for audio, DRM, input management, etc.
- Work with a new hardware chipset for new TV models
- Cross-compile the kernel to meet the project requirements
- Configure the kernel and have knowledge of the file structure of the Linux Kernel project
- Build and adapt the FS to the needs of the project using the Buildroot project tool
- Manage the building procedure and set up and configure the recipe
- Debugging of Linux drivers
- At least 3 years of experience in C++ development and Embedded Linux systems
- Good knowledge of cross-compilation, U-Boot, boot-up procedure, and file systems
- Experience in building and adapting the FS to the needs of the project using the Buildroot project tool
- Knowledge of systemd is required
- Familiarity with C++17, C, and Linux
- Must have Mandarin as a native language
- Good English written and verbal communication skills (B2+)
nice to have
- Scripting with Python, Markdown, and knowledge of Microservices
- Experience in Linux Kernel development and configuration
- Understanding of hardware development processes and familiarity with SoC platforms
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.