senior c++ low latency developer
We are seeking an exceptional Senior C++ Low Latency Developer to join our team remotely.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for quality, performance, and the ability to rapidly produce production-quality software across multiple functional areas.
- Interact with business stakeholders, project managers, business analysts, and lead developers to understand requirements
- Design and implement software systems based on requirements
- Write unit tests and integration tests to cover all new code
- Provide support for existing systems
- Analyze and tune performance of systems
- 3+ years of experience programming in an object-oriented language, C++ expert level
- Experience with concurrency, distributed systems, multi-tier applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work on more than one tier of a multi-tiered architecture
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new technologies and quickly and rapidly incorporate new knowledge into developing software
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within project timeframes
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Experience with profiling tools, IoC containers, ORM, unit testing, code coverage, mock frameworks is highly desirable
- Prior financial trading firm experience and/or familiarity with option pricing model is a plus
- TIMESHIFT required with UTC-5
- C# knowledge
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.