senior cloud.azure engineer for medical company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Cloud.Azure Engineer for Medical Company.
The customer operates as a health care provider. The Company provides medical services include
addiction medicine, cardiology, dermatology, diabetes care, family medicine, optometry, physical
therapy, radiology, psychology, surgery, and laboratory solutions.
- Design and implement Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) frameworks
- Design and implement Container Orchestration Platform to enable workloads to run seamlessly between on premise and cloud
- Work in a rapidly iterating team using an agile/scrum methodology
- Support critical applications and infrastructure, able to troubleshoot independently and create novel solutions
- Participate regularly in code review process, challenging others to be excellent
- 3+ years of software engineering and related experience in implementing devops practices.
- Azure DevOps Repos, Pipelines and Artifacts
- Terraform + Azure Cloud Infrastructure
- Deployment as a Code based on multistage Azure DevOps Pipelines
- English level: B2
- Knowledge in Azure Kubernetes Services will be a added plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.